Friday 3 August 2012

Just a quick one

I 'd love to write loads about the Agility Club Show but it has dawned on me that I have left it too late as I leave the house early tomorrow not to return until after SWAT and will then be straight out the house again for the KC Festival.

So in short - we stayed at my Uncle Marks and enjoyed many a good meal there and I got to sleep in my favourite bed...although I had to share it with Hex & Voodoo.

I am still having tuning issues with Stitch at shows which I don't get in training, usually after a contact; I can only put this down to me over working them or him being worried about being put back on them if he gets them wrong so gives me a wide birth on the following jump which this weekend cost me a place at the Olympia Semis just 5 jumps from the end! Hex is working at full speed and I'm loving it, she's a little bit wide in places and also taking a pop at me when she can catch my hand up (thank goodness Dani had some Arnica Cream on board! - I now have my own.), but she is also doing very nice work on some very tricky courses and picking her tootsies up! The only thing which seemed to be off this weekend were her contacts which she has slowed down on and with no time to fix them, I'm hoping it was just a blip.



Agility Club Results:

Hex - 10th, G6 Agility
Hex - 15th, G6 Jumping with 5R!
Hex - Clear, C6-7 Crufts Singles Agility
Stitch - 2nd, C6-7 Jumping (Reserve for the 'If Only' Final)

South Devon Results:

Gill & Mollyanna - 4th, 1-3 Jumping
Gill & Mollyanna - Clear, Agility
Gill & Mollyanna - Clear, 1-7 Steeplechase
Anne & Stanley - Clear, Agility
Anne & Stanley - Clear, Jumping

UKA Results:


Jennine & Ruby - Clear on Saturday, Nursery Agility
Jennine & Ruby - 1st on Tuesday!!!, Beginners Steeplechase. Her first 1st just days after her first Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment