Wednesday 21 October 2009

Happy Hex

Hex had a good weekend; after 3 weeks off with a virus she finally got to do some agility!

We were at the SWAT vs LEADS interclub match, Hex was 1 of the 5 dogs representing SWAT’s grade 3-5s and she won both the Agility & the Helter Skelter, she also came 5th in the Jumping. I was really pleased with her especially when I left her no space to take a jump in the jumping and she still cleared it and recovered.

I felt really ill all day with a stinking cold developing, but I still had a fantastic day, it was really well organised and there were some great courses, but what I enjoyed most was actually getting to sit down and watch everyone. We spend so much time at shows rushing around trying to sort out our own runs and walk our own courses that usually it’s only by chance that you pass a ring when a friend is queuing and get to watch them.

Unfortunately the results weren’t in SWAT’s favour but we still have the away match in a couple of weeks and I’m sure we can pull it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment