Wednesday 9 May 2012

North Somerset Show

I am sorry for the absence of posts, a lot has gone on in the past 5 months which I have had difficulty getting through, around, over... I know I have missed results from shows for both me and A-SITers. Off the top of my head, Sarah and Elliot have been winning stuff at UKAs, so have Wendy and Ryley and Gill & Mollyanna had a win at a limit show, Anne and Chas and Rosie and Freddie have also been collecting rosettes. And I am sorry for not acknowledging these on the blog sooner or having an exact record of the results but I hope to be back on form now!!

 Monday we went to the North Somerset Show in Wraxall to stand out in the cold, wet and MUD! It was not a pleasant day at all but I smiled the whole day through. Lots of A-SITers there doing well (some making their debuts) and despite having not seen Stitch for nearly a month, I felt we were a good team and I had Hex back after her LONG break having babies. Everything just seemed to be as it should.

Results:
Anne & Chas - 1st, 1-3 Jumping
Stitch - 1st, 5-7 Jumping
Julie & George - 3rd, 1-3 Jumping (They're first show!!!)
Anthony & Amy - 7th, 1-2 Agility
Gill & Mollyanna - Clear, 1-3 Jumping
Gill & Kassey - Clear, 4-7 Jumping

So well done everybody! Also well done to Anne and Zara who were only 2 jumps away from a Clear at her first show.

And a get well soon to Jennine who broke her finger holding somebody else's lunging dog and to Maggie who had a recent trip to Hospital.

Next week I am judging at Blackdown show, I hope the weather has something better in mind! I have finalised all my courses and can't wait to see you guys on them!

Here's a little taste of the North Somerset Show for those of you who missed it .

2 comments:

  1. yes it was rather MUDDY, great seeing you and Ma, If the weather is okay you get to see Mindy dont you? in anysize???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd def lose Mindy in that Mud!!

    ReplyDelete