Tuesday 11 May 2010

More Good Results

Well not for Hex who decided 3 times to turn a deaf ear and pick her own course. If I had been more on the ball I probably could have saved her mistakes - I think it may have officially been our first ‘off’ day, which is odd because the bits before the eliminations felt amazing - 2 of the E’s were two obstacles from the end!!

But dogs that did listen to their Mummies at Blackdown were:

Sprite
Clear in the Anysize Jumping (This class was a clear rounds only class, no places given. So he did the best he could)

Kif
7th 4-5Comb Jumping
12th 3-4Comb Jumping

Sarah & Elliot
4th 1-3Comb Helter Skelter
Sarah & Jemma
3rd 1-3 Graded Agility

Karen & Mollie
6th 1-2Comb Jumping
9th 1-3Comb Jumping

Jeannette & Tess
3rd in the Small Gr1-3 Graded Agility even with 5 faults (pole down), but places were only given to 2nd so for the third time they have just missed out on a numbered rosette. Next time Girls!

Elsewhere Jane & Boot achieved three 4ths! And would have won the Agility if Jane hadn’t knocked over the last Jump!

Jo & Charlie also had their first show at Blackdown and they were fab, the only real mistakes made were around the weaves which Jo is working on with Charlie at home. Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Well done everyone!! Jeannette I am sorry I didn't stay to watch your round but I am really pleased it went well for you :) Looking forward to seeing those of you that are going on Sat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys!!!

    Seems like in my absence(en France)all of you are "getting it on" Has the new Logo etc inspired you? Jane,Sarah,Jeanette the Jack Russells(bless)looked ab fab at North Somerset and I was SOooo sorry to have missed Blackdown(this I hasten to add was because "a certain young lady" delayed my trip by fracturing her arm) this was a local show and one of my favs. Never mind I will be back on the 20th and then I will turn the heat back up under Hex AND that certain young lady....as things have gone somewhat pear shaped it seems. BAD baby!!! listen to your mommy.
    Anyway French fish are calling me....so it's off fishing I go.See you guys some. Hopefully "the gang" will be out in force at SWAT.See you there.

    Gail

    ReplyDelete