Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Birthdayish Little Man!

We adopted Sprite in 1998, he was approximately 6 months old which made his Birthday sometime in February, we call the 14th February his Birthdayish.
He is now half my age, so I have known him nearly half my life. I love him very very much.
For his Birthdayish he has a new dog tag, he has received lots of cuddles, we will be taking a trip to the beach when it's abit quieter and I will of course be entering him in as many Veteran Classes as I can this year (so not much different from last year then!)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthdayish Spritey Man xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a dog in a million. He is Lesley's canine sole mate and despite the fact that he drives me mental with his herding and barking at the other dogs...I am SO very very glad I persuaded my husband to have"just one more" all those years ago. I love you too Spritey whitey!! Granny Skinner xxxx

    ReplyDelete